Installation of Industrial Pipelines
Installation of industrial pipelines is in high demand among numerous boiler houses, enterprises of various industries, including construction. Industrial pipelines are transmission engineering constructions designed to convey gaseous and liquid matter required for various processes at enterprises. Made from high-quality materials and compounds, industrial pipelines can be used for conveying raw material, semi-fabricated products, reactive chemicals and other substances, including even those which are aggressive, hazardous or toxic for humans.
The Use and Special Characteristics of Industrial Pipelines
Installation of industrial pipelines increases the productivity of numerous enterprises, where they can make up up to 30-40% of all conveying piping systems.
Modern engineering solutions enable industrial pipelines to be adapted to the conditions of operation in each individual case.
- By location of use: department (connecting equiment) and intershop (connecting enterprise departments or located externally to connect single structures).
- By aggressiveness of conveyed substances, calculated based on corrosion penetration rate.
- By installation type: overhead pipelines (installed on walls, bridges etc.), above-ground pipelines (on ground surface, in trenches, on props).
- By thermal resistance: from cryogenic (below -153 degrees C) to superheated substances (above 300 degrees C).
- By operating pressure, there are industrial pipelines that operate under various kinds of pressure: under vacuum, under low pressure (below 10mPa), high pressure (over 10mPa), as well as nonpressure pipelines where the conveyed material is transported by gravity.
Taking into account all the aforementioned criteria, OLAND experts will develop project documentation factoring in technological characteristics of the enterprise and calculate an estimate of material and labor cost. At the development stage, we determine what kind of pipeline is best suited for the intended use – sectional (flanged or screwed) or holistic (welded or fused), make decisions concerning purifying methods.
In addition to that, the materials used for pipes and fittings are carefully chosen with due regard to all characteristics of the environment: a steel pipeline with outer and inner coating from rough or stainless steel.
Construction of Transmission and Industrial Pipelines
- Shut-off and control valves.
- Measuring instruments (thermometers, manometers etc.).
- Props, fasteners and hangers for secure installation of the system.
- Automation equipment.
- Gaskets, compactors and other details for sealing.
- Supplementary materials used for thermal insulation, anticorrosion protection etc.
Welded and flanged pipelines have a vast scope of application. Industrial pipelines convey matter at enterprises of chemical, oil and gas, iron and steel, machine-building industries. Such constructions are used to convey liquids in bulk water supply systems, boiler houses, power-generating enterprises, food industry, construction.
Expert Installation of Industrial Pipelines
At OLAND, we take installation of industrial pipelines very seriously, relying on our experience and expertise. We use only high-quality materials for gaskets, separate elements of the pipeline, shut-off and control valves, and fixing accessories, moreover, we carry out profound development and pre-installation preparation:
- Careful study of the object and conveyed substances.
- Determining the materials and engineering solutions of the pipeline with regard to the received data, coordination and acceptance of the project.
- Development of the pipeline installation scheme with all fixing accessories, preparation of the space for assembly or welding of the equipment, installation of power supply for the equipment.
- Ensuring safety measures in accordance with rules and standards.
- Estimating the project’s final cost.
After all the details have been discussed and approved by the customer, the crew starts to work on the actual installation of the pipeline, executing all technical operations with utmost precision: installing the props, assembling major nodes of flanged pipelines, welding undismountable pipes, laying the pipes, installing the fittings, supplementary equipment and measuring devies, installing control and automation tools, testing the lines and handover to the customer for further use.
We offer all our customers a great number of benefits:
- All operations are carried out only in accordance with rules and technical standards by trained, qualified personnel, which guarantees maintainability, durability and security of the systems.
- We meet all deadlines and complete the installation within the minimum possible time.
- We always provide a warranty for all kinds of work with due warranty service.
- The use of breakthrough modern technologies of control and automation in our systems ensures that accident risks are minimized.
- We keep in mind the aesthetics of installation: the final look of the pipeline is determined as early as the development stage.
- We have experience of object implementation both in food and chemical industries.
- We offer affordable prices for all kinds of work thanks to our cooperation with material suppliers, our own production and engagement of our own experts.
Contact our consultants, ask questions, find out more about the pricing and conditions of cooperation – we look forward to hearing from you!